AR-DBAL 5mW Green Laser with IR Pointer
Dual Beam Laser Device, with 5mW green visible laser, and 7mW infrared pointer. Desert Sand Color Case
Laser and IR pointer
- Class 1 eye-safe IR pointer. 7mW
- Class IIIa Green visible laser
- Aluminum housing with mil-spec hardcoat anodizing
- Activation/low battery light
- 7" remote cable pressure pad switch, integrated momentary activation.
-Single tap enables momentary activation
-Double tap activates the laser in continuous on mode.
- Integrated momentary activation on both unit "fire" switch and on remote cable pad
- High and Low intensity settings
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Desert Sand Case
- Size: L 3.7 x W 2.75 x H 1.15"*
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Waterproof: 66 feet
- Battery: CR123 (1)
- Battery Life: 5 hours continuous, on high.
- Made in the USA
Quick Release Mount
- Return-to-Zero Quick Detach Picatinny Mount
- Throw lever style quick release
- Automatically adjusts to over/under sized rails
- non-destructive to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Excellent Point-of-Aim retention
*Height is top of main body, above the picatinny rail.
WHY IS BURRIS SELLING LASER DEVICES?
Burris is part of the Beretta family of products. In 2014 Beretta acquired Laser Devices, Inc., a long standing and very well-respected manufacturer of military laser aiming devices. As part of this acquisition, it was decided to sell some of these products directly to consumers. Burris was the best choice to quickly get these products to market. The next year, it was decided that Steiner Optics (also part of Beretta) would create a special division to sell eOptics. You can see how these products look with Steiner logos at https://www.steiner-optics.com/laser-devices
For one year, Burris had these products in their catalog as Burris branded items. These products being sold here on the Burris store are leftovers. They have old Burris branding, and can not be sold in retail stores. They are NEW, but have been sitting on warehouse shelves.